Thursday, March 17, 2011

9/46 Concessions

So, I decided last night that sometimes one must make some concessions in order to find a measure of success. I have decided that Wednesdays will offer a small evening meal in order to help make it through the week. I feel much more confident in my ability to choose what I will and will not eat. I have lost 12 pounds in 9 days. I have found it very interesting that the only time I have actually felt hungry has been when something is cooking. Other than that, it has only been fatigue (and crankiness according to my bride).

I would write more, but apparently my train of thought has been also affected...

3 comments:

  1. I am just glad that Wednesdays are now part of your 'eating' days. I don't like to worry, but fasting for THAT LONG can't be good for your health! I am SO proud of you though, and love your commitment to everything you put your mind to. What an inspiration. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great journey you have chosen, Josh. And how cool we get to experience portions of it with you here. Thanks!

    By the way, the thought processing thing...apparently this is fairly normal. One of my friends recently did a fast as well and she found she had the same issue about 10 days in. However she also said that about 12 days her thinking became more clear and concise.

    Praying for you (and Heather!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Heather! I couldn't do it without your support. And thanks also Ginger! Glad to know that is a normal side effect. And you are right. It has gotten better. If only the tired factor would go away...

    ReplyDelete