Wednesday, April 20, 2011

43/46 Home Stretch

Easter falls right in line with the timing I need to gain some sustenance (the physical kind) for finals. 3 more days to go and this chapter will be closed only to be read over and over again. I am thankful to my God for the blessing of the breath of life and the constant provision and guidance He offers. I am thankful for friends who have supported me with prayer and words of encouragement. I am grateful to my lovely wife and kids who have dwelt with an often cranky father and husband. I must offer an apology to my professors who have very likely been delivered some work that is much lacking due to a brain-flow issue over the last several weeks. I feel healthier than I have been in years and covet your prayers for continued success as I attempt to maintain proper habits regarding food. It will be interesting to see how my body adapts to "regular" eating. I suppose that word has taken on a much newer meaning for me.

This summer will be a "good" test. I will be on my own for 12 weeks and on the go trying to keep up with a bunch of teens. The discipline of planning and preparing foods will be difficult for my wife to manage from so far away, but I am sure she will figure out a way to get my lunches ready along with her own and the 10-13 kids that will be in and out of the house daily. I love being married to Wonder Woman. (She doesn't wear her cape, boots and tights much, though.)

May the peace of God which transcends all understanding guard your minds and hearts in Christ Jesus. Happy Resurrection Day! May your week be filled with thoughts of our Risen Savior, memories of His sacrifice, chocolate bunnies and colorful eggs hidden in awkward places.

Peace <><
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment