Sunday, August 8, 2010

iChristian

Reflecting on the weekend and the messages received at the youth rally from Eric Lyons, I am much more aware of the input that goes in to the minds of myself and those around me. My awareness is renewed to the importance our vigilance against the moral filth and virtue void propaganda that bombards our lives if we will allow it. Technology is a wonderful thing when used properly. I hope that I can be a better filter for myself and my kids. I will do a better job of flooding our minds with the things that are focused heavenward as opposed to inward. I will also do a better job of combating the lies that Satan places in my life that distract

from the beauty and majesty of God and the fulfillment that comes from doing His will. He softens the language of sinful behaviors and ever so slightly nudges us toward acceptance. He often even fools us into thinking that this kind of tolerance is in accordance with the will of God. I will not allow the deceiver to twist tales of material luxury and finite happiness that slowly draw infinite joy and eternal salvation from my clutches.





"Create in me a clean heart, o God, and renew a right spirit in me. Cat me not away from your presence, o Lord. Take not your Holy Spirit from me. Restore unto me the Joy of Thy salvation in me, and renew a right spirit within me."

Help me to see your beauty in all the things around me.



1 comment: